Hello!

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce the creation of a blog in which I'll share my thoughts and post anything that's interesting to me.I really have no idea if anyone in the world is going to view or read anything from this blog,but if anyone does,this blog has a reason to exist.I am an IB(International Baccalaureate) student in Moraitis School, in Athens.I would describe my personality as an open-minded person.Someone who likes friends,music,pizza,maths,economics and ,generally, any kind of knowledge.I give value to things others may not and I am not shy to show and to share what I find interesting or funny or worth watching-reading.This is not some sort of CV or personality description of myself so I will stop my writing at this point.In this blog,you'll know me as Athinagoras(weird huh?)or Athis,if you like.

Take care,

Athinagoras

1 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

our very own athinagoras!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου